WHITE BEAR LAKE, MINN., June 17, 2015 –Wilson Tool International announced today the company’s Lean Seminar scheduled for Thursday, July 16 from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at Wilson Tool headquarters in White Bear Lake, Minn.
The free seminar offers sheet metal fabricators practical methods for implementing lean manufacturing principles, and will discuss various methods of implementing lean thinking in punch press and press brake operations.
• Planning Kaizen events
• Setting up lean cells
• Managing corporate culture
• Developing 5S programs
• Other practical ideas
Participants will additionally learn about Wilson Tool’s own lean manufacturing journey, including specific discussions focused on getting started, lessons learned, results, implementation, and lean concepts for both punch press and press brake operations.
Wilson Tool speakers:
• Bob Whittenberger, engineering and continuous improvement manager
• Jacque Poquette, continuous improvement facilitator
• Scott Tacheny, applications specialist
• Steve Brown, internal sales and design supervisor for press brake
Contact [email protected], 651-286-6153 or 651-286-6156 for more information.
June 17, 2015