WHITE BEAR LAKE, MINN., June 1, 2023 — Wilson Tool International, the largest independent manufacturer of tooling systems for punch presses, press brakes, and punch and die components for the stamping and tableting industries, announced the retirement of its current CEO and appointment of a new CEO today.
After more than 30 years of service to the manufacturing industry, the last 16 years as Chief Executive Officer of Wilson Tool International, Brian Robinson will be retiring in the fall of 2023. He will continue to lead the organization and work alongside Wilson Tool’s Board of Directors ensuring a seamless transition to the new CEO, Paul Johnson.
“On behalf of the entire Wilson family, we would like to share our immense gratitude and admiration for Brian. Brian has led Wilson Tool with the values Wilson Tool was built upon – Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness and a Good Name. Brian took Wilson Tool to new levels, creating opportunities for growth by rewarding hard work and good ideas. We are extremely proud of how he has represented our family business over his career.”
On June 1st, Wilson Tool will begin the transition to Paul Johnson as the new CEO. Paul brings 36 years of experience in the industry as a machinist, manager, VP of operations and President of Corporate Development. Along with Paul’s varied and extensive experience, he leads with vision, passion, and the ability to foster success. Paul’s vision for the Company will be centered around the following:
- To lead the Company with continuity in our foundation and bring a renewed focus on our three most important value drivers: people, customers and long-term growth.
- To lead with integrity and honesty, and continue to encourage a strong, supportive and collaborative workforce to bring out the best in our employees.
- To invest, and be the industry leader, in innovation.
- To deliver value added products and services to our customers through a lean focused culture of quality, deliveries, customer loyalty and workforce engagement.
- To develop our employees for the future.
“We look forward to seeing Wilson Tool continue its innovative and customer-centric approach with Paul Johnson as the new CEO. Paul brings many years of experience and service to manufacturing, growing the press brake and stamping portions of the business, as well as pursuing new ventures to support the growing presence of Wilson Tool in the lighting and hydraulic valve and pump industries.”
For more information or high-resolution images, contact Ann Beaupre, [email protected].